Ca. 1930, Buckhead School at Buckhead, Oklahoma.
In about 1895 or so, it was designated BUCKHEAD SCHOOL DISTRICT 68
and was located in the SW/4 of Section 26-6N-1E of Cleveland County, Oklahoma.
It was a little one-room school built about 1896. Classes ended in 1947.
Teacher Claude Jones is at back right.
In front row, 3rd from right is Wyman Jones, 4th is Faye Skinner, 5th is Ola Blackburn.
Back row center of doorway is Oliver Skinner.