Ca 1929. Red Springs School, just west of where the community of Box once stood.
In 1893, it was designated RED SPRING SCHOOL DISTRICT 61, and was located in the
Southwest corner of Section 24-6N-1E of Cleveland County, Oklahoma.
The only ones known are: Oliver Skinner is on the second row from front, the third lad from left.
The teacher, Ruth Crouch, is on the back row at far right.